Friday 10 April 2009

This week I've mainly been working on....


Hey folks,

The last fortnight or so I've been slaving over some Slaanesh Daemons for my 40k Daemons army. This has included, 2 Fiends of Slaanesh, A Herald (using the Masque miniature) in a Chariot and a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh. I've used the Fiends to pull the Chariot, but they can be removed so if I wish to field them as a unit I can do so. The Chariot itselft just needs a Slaanesh icon added to the front, then I will be posting that on here also.

The Greater Daemon, who I've named Gold'uust, can be seen to the left. My painting style can be fairly "cartoony" using bold colours and little shading, but on the table top looks pretty reasonable. I hardly use any normal paints, and mainly stick to the "Foundation" range by Citadel, this is mainly for speed.

Any thoughts, please post away.

No comments:

Post a Comment