Wednesday 30 December 2009

"It has a name..."

Happy Christmas all,

Sorry for the absence, will be making a better effort going into the New Year of making regular contributions to this (is my NY Resolution in fact).

The mysterious blue/white chapter now has a name... The Sons of Dorn

Hailing from Rogal Dorn's home planet of Inwit, they adopt the Imperial Fist logo and Chapter Tactics, and as all Marines are taken from this planet, they claim to be true "Sons of Dorn" unlike the Imperial Fists, who for the most part, hail from Terra.


Here is a pic of a Land Raider Prometheus painted in their colours.

I've not yet got any Troops choices painted up in their colours (I will be repainting all my imperial Fists to Sons of Dorn colours) so their Painted Force is not yet legal.

On to the main reason as to why I'm kick starting this blog once more.... Santa brought me a Mars Warhound Titan :-D


At this stage, however, it resembles a destroyed AT-ST from Return of the Jedi I will be posting pics of how I got to where I am, and any hints I can give anyone else fortunate enough to be granted permission from the Fabricator General to field one of these awesome Warmachines.

Until the New Year,

May the Emperor Protect

No comments:

Post a Comment